These are the sons of Kisaragi.
Here he has only two sons:
Kisaragi now has 19 sons who're part Alaskan Malamute.
5 of them died and 3 were hurt badly in the battle against the Russian Army.
Few of them were also in the battle against Hōgen.
- Shinsaku (not the same as in the Anime)
In the anime there were 6 sons who participated in the battle against Hōgen, and most anime-only characters:
- Shinsaku (not the same as in the manga)
In GDWO these 7 sons appeared:
- Shinsaku †
- Kazuki †
2 of the brothers - Shinsaku and Kazuki - died during the first half in an avalanche.
Izō follows Orion. Saburō were left to defend Toshigi area together with Tesshin, while Shūsaku, Miu and Denshichi monitor in Fukushima.
In GTLW these 5 sons appeared:
- Saburō †
- In GDW there were 7 sons in the battle against Hōgen. The names were often mixed up, and varies. But the number is always the same. Therefore, it's unclear which brothers was who in the battle against Hōgen.
- In GDW the sons are often called Malamutes, even though their father is a Siberian Husky. Most likely their mother was a Malamute.
- In GDWO there was no mix up, as Yoshihiro Takahashi now thought about them more.